WASTE HANDLING TRACK-TYPE TRACTORS
Cat Waste Handling Track-Type Tractor Highlights:
- A variety of debris environment features are included with the Waste Handling Arrangement
to reduce plugging, extend service life, and enhance productivity.
- Required attachments are required and must be ordered with the basic waste handling
- Recommended options are highly recommended to complement the waste disposal arrangement
and ensure peak performance. These options help increase productivity, prevent spilling,
and reduce refuse packing.
- Elevated sprockets isolate the final drives from ground impacts. Suspended undercarriages
put more track on the ground for higher traction, less slippage, a smoother ride
and longer machine life.
- Cat dealers help machines operate longer with lower costs. They have the best parts
availability and the best service capability.
||Power - Net
|D6N WH XL/LGP
||SU, XL, VPAT
|D6T WH XL/XW/LGP
||S, SU, A, VPAT
|D7E WH LGP
|D8T WH STD/LGP