Grade Control Excavators
Ideal for Road and Rail Construction, Site Construction, 3D Grade Control, 2D Grade Control, GCS Flex.
The Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System can be installed on excavators with standard buckets or tilt buckets for mass excavation projects. GCS900 also supports tilt rotator attachments.
- Work in any environment with a flexible system that can use either GNSS or total stations
- Use two GNSS receivers and solid state angle sensors to measure the precise 3D position of the teeth of the bucket
- Use a total station-based system for extreme accuracy
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Use for wet construction with a watertight seal around the angle sensor with the optional AS455 Submersible Enclosures
- Quickly perform complex tasks and simplify finishing slopes with accurate 3D positioning
- Use the system on excavators with tilt buckets for shaping V-ditches and operations where the excavator is digging a slope that is not perpendicular to the boom
Integrates with: Visionlink®
GCS900 3D is well suited for mass excavation applications such as:
- Land reclamation
- Dam and reservoir construction
- New infrastructure projects
- Landfills and waste deposits
Measures the position and slope of the blade and compares that to design data for rough grading and mass excavation on complex design surfaces.
Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for rough grading and mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces.
SINGLE OR DUAL GNSS WITH LASER AUGMENTATION
Single and dual GNSS systems enhanced with laser augmentation to improve vertical accuracy for high accuracy guidance to complex design surfaces such as super-elevation grading from rough through finished grade work.
UNIVERSAL TOTAL STATIONS
Total station based system for extreme accuracy for lift and layer control, material monitoring, or where GNSS is not the ideal solution because of overhead obstructions.